Architeckt Motala Bath Shower Mixer Tap
Why buy a separate bath taps and a separate shower when this amazing offering can supply you with both for a margin of the cost!
The Architeckt Motala bath shower mixer tap allows you to create an almost seamless tiled area around your bath instead of having to make room for a shower unit to fit on the wall. Simply attach the shower head bracket and you’re done messing with tiles.
The body of the bathroom tap is constructed perfectly using solid brass for a strong, durable feel. The handles are made from zinc for detailing and then both parts are lusciously covered in layers of dazzling chrome.
They’re suitable to be used with any type of plumbing system so you don’t need to worry about buying something that isn’t compatible and it benefits from an industry standard G3/4 inch inlet connection.
If this wasn’t enough to persuade you then you’re new bathroom tap will also be covered with an incredible 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Quarter turn ceramic disc technology means longer lasting taps and smoother operation.
- Manufactured from solid brass with a high-quality, chrome-plated finish. Zinc handles are also added and also finished in chrome.
- Compatible with all plumbing systems.
- Inlet connection: G 3/4 inch.
- Brilliant 5 year manufacturer guarantee (not including the ceramic head/cartridge which is covered by a 12 month guarantee).
- 0.1 bar: 3.4 (l/min)
- 0.2 bar: 6.0 (l/min)
- 0.5 bar: 11.9 (l/min)
- 1.0 bar: 17.7 (l/min)
- 1.5 bar: 21.5 (l/min)
- 2.0 bar: 27.0 (l/min)
- 3.0 bar: 34.9 (l/min)
Architeckt Motala Bath Shower Mixer Tap Video
Architeckt Motala Bath Shower Mixer Tap 360 Image
Architeckt Motala Bath Shower Mixer Tap Downloadable Documents
|Spout Type||Waterfall Effect|
|Type of Tap||Bath Shower Mixer Tap|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£79.97 (Inc. VAT)
Architeckt Motala Bath Shower Mixer Tap Reviews
Good quality, very stylish and well built.