Architeckt Lattra Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer Tap
A freestanding bath shower mixer tap can make the ultimate centrepiece in your newly furnished bathroom, and they don’t have to be bank breaking.
The body of the tap is made from solid brass for strength and durability, this is then luxuriously coated with multiple layers of chrome plating for a stunning finish to suit any modern setting.
Underneath the beautiful crosshead handles there are quarter turn ceramic disc cartridges. These allow you to get the highest performance from your tap with a simple 90 degree turn instead of rapidly spinning the handle. That’s not the only trick up their sleeve either, because they’re ceramic cartridges they won’t wear out or drip.
They’re suitable for use on all types of plumbing system and have a standard connection size so you can alleviate the worries about compatibility either.
With the Lattra freestanding bath shower mixer you’ll also receive the flexible bathroom tap tails, a shower head and hose plus a guide to advise on installation.
The final cherry on top is the brilliant 5 year guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from solid brass for a durable and robust tap body.
- Finished with multiple layers of chrome plating so you won’t have to worry about rust or any form of discolouration.
- Ingenious quarter turn ceramic disc technology for super-smooth operation and a longer-life. They won’t wear out or drip like ordinary rubber tap washers.
- Ideal for use with any variation of plumbing system.
- Connection size: G1/2 inch.
- Supplied with the 1000mm flexible tails, a shower hose and head, plus an installation guide.
- You’ll also be covered with a brilliant 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
- 0.1 bar - 4.13
- 0.2 bar - 4.15
- 0.3 bar - 6.88
- 0.5 bar - 9.91
- 1.0 bar - 14.10
- 2.0 bar - 17.30
- 3.0 bar - 20.30
Architeckt Lattra Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer Tap 360 Image
Architeckt Lattra Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer Tap Downloadable Documents
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£149.97 (Inc. VAT)