Architeckt Lattra Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer Tap
£142.99 (Inc. VAT)
A freestanding bath shower mixer tap can make the ultimate centrepiece in your newly furnished bathroom, and they don’t have to be bank breaking.
The body of the tap is made from solid brass for strength and durability, this is then luxuriously coated with multiple layers of chrome plating for a stunning finish to suit any modern setting.
It features an elegant arched spout that swivels, for the ultimate in versatility.
Underneath the beautiful crosshead handles there are quarter turn ceramic disc cartridges. These allow you to get the highest performance from your bath taps with a simple 90 degree turn instead of rapidly spinning the handle. That’s not the only trick up their sleeve either, because they’re ceramic cartridges they won’t wear out or drip.
They’re suitable for use on all types of plumbing system and have a standard connection size so you can alleviate the worries about compatibility either.
With the Lattra freestanding bath shower mixer you’ll also receive the flexible bathroom tap tails, a shower head and hose plus a guide to advise on installation.
The final cherry on top is the brilliant 5 year guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from solid brass for a durable and robust tap body.
- Finished with multiple layers of chrome plating so you won’t have to worry about rust or any form of discolouration.
- Swivelling spout.
- Ingenious quarter turn ceramic disc technology for super-smooth operation and a longer-life. They won’t wear out or drip like ordinary rubber tap washers.
- Ideal for use with any variation of plumbing system.
- Connection size: G1/2 inch.
- Supplied with the 1000mm flexible tails, a shower hose and head, plus an installation guide.
- You’ll also be covered with a brilliant 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
- 0.1 bar - 4.13
- 0.2 bar - 4.15
- 0.3 bar - 6.88
- 0.5 bar - 9.91
- 1.0 bar - 14.10
- 2.0 bar - 17.30
- 3.0 bar - 20.30
|Type||Bath Shower Mixer|
|Style||Modern - Round|
|Tap Control||Cross Head|
|Pressure Suitability||Medium (0.5 - 0.9 bar)|
£142.99 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £47.66 = £142.99
4 monthly instalments £35.75 = £142.99
Freestanding baths have got really popular in bathroom design over the past few years, and they're not going anywhere anytime soon! This freestanding tap is perfect for those of you that have freestanding baths within a contemporary bathroom, as this design is sleek and minimalist. Having a shower tap is also a necessary convenience, and this product keeps this subtle to keep the overall look simple and elegant. As you can probably tell, we love this product at plumbworld, and we definitely recommend it!