Architeckt Lattra Bath Shower Mixer Tap
Bath shower mixer taps are becoming the “in” thing when it comes to bath taps and their upgrades. They stop any arguing over whether to buy a bath or a shower as it provides you with both in one easy to use option.
The Lattra is precision engineered using the best solid brass for strength and reliability. This is then coated in a brilliant chrome finish that won’t rust or discolour over time.
Inside the bath shower mixer are ceramic disc cartridges. These mean you only have to turn the tap a fraction of the way for powerful flowing water. It also means that your tap won’t drip like they can with regular rubber washers.
It’s suitable for use on all types of plumbing system so you won’t need to worry about compatibility with your plumbing system. The connections are of course a standard size too.
If this wasn’t enough then you’ll also be covered by the outstanding 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Solid brass body coated in a luxurious layer of chrome plating.
- Smooth quarter turn ceramic disc cartridges for reliability.
- Compatible with all types of plumbing system.
- G3/4 inch standard connection size.
- Supplied with the bath shower tap, the fittings and an installation guide.
- Outstanding 5 Year manufacturer warranty.
- 0.1 bar - 2.51
- 0.2 bar - 3.72
- 0.3 bar - 4.24
- 0.5 bar - 5.79
- 1.0 bar - 8.06
- 2.0 bar - 11.33
- 3.0 bar - 13.79
Architeckt Lattra Bath Shower Mixer Tap Video
|Type of Tap||Bath Shower Mixer Tap|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£54.99 (Inc. VAT)