Architeckt Lattra Bath Mixer Tap
A taller mixer tap can make a real impact in your bathroom, and this offering from the Architekt Lattra range will certainly complement any contemporary bathroom and bath design. It is made from solid brass plated with chrome and is a heavy duty, quality item which comes with a full 5 year manufacturer guarantee. It's suitable for use with all types of plumbing systems, and the cross head controls make it very easy to control the flow and temperature of the water.
Ease of Installation:
This sort of tap is very simple to install and can be used with any type of standard bath designed for deck mounted bath taps. Even if you’re not thinking about replacing the whole bathroom, you can upgrade and refresh the look, by swapping an older tap for this more modern version. It even works with pressures as low as 0.2 so you won't need to worry about compatibility.
- Modern styled bathroom tap with a gorgeous chrome finish.
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Solid brass body for robustness and strength.
- No more leaks with quarter turn ceramic disc cartridges.
- Inlet connection size: 2 Hole M10x1
- Outlet connection: M24x1
- Comes complete with 2x 350mm long flexible tails with a standard G1/2 inch size.
- An excellent 5 year guarantee.
Flow Rates (l/min):
- 0.1 bar: 2.45
- 0.2 bar: 4.13
- 0.3 bar: 4.15
- 0.5 bar: 6.88
- 1 bar: 9.91
- 2 bar: 14.10
- 3 bar: 17.30
Architeckt Lattra Bath Mixer Tap Video
Architeckt Lattra Bath Mixer Tap 360 Image
Architeckt Lattra Bath Mixer Tap Downloadable Documents
|Type of Tap||Bath Mixer Tap|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£69.97 (Inc. VAT)