Architeckt Hydrate Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel
Features and Benefits:
- High quality Stainless Steel Body
- Polished Finish
- Large fixed shower head
- 4 adjustable ABS body jets
- 1 ABS hand shower
- Stainless steel double locked hose
- Separate flow and temperature controls
- Auto shut down in the event of water shut off
- Non return valve outlets
- Easy installation
- Suitable for combi boiler systems, mains pressurised systems, pumped systems and mains cold water only systems. Not suitable for gravity fed systems.
- Minimum pressure – 2 bars
- Maximum pressure – 5 bars
- Length of shower hose: 1.5m
- Temperature Scale (min-max C): 5-50 C
- Safety Stop: 38C
- 3 years guarantee
- Conforms to BS EN 817:2008, BS EN 1111:1998, BS EN 1112:2008, BS EN 1113:2015
Architeckt Hydrate Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel Downloadable Documents
£169.97 (Inc. VAT)
Architeckt Hydrate Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel ReviewsPrevious
Our old aluminium shower tower was looking very decrepit so I replaced it with this one. Stainless steel, so no corrosion, plain surfaces so no soap build up, and the jets are much gentler, added to which you can have any combination of the the three functions using the push button controls. Recommended
A really good tower shower, simple to install, very modern and stylish and it's push button controls just add that touch of class. This would be well placed in any 5* hotel yet alone my en-suite!
A really good tower shower, simple to install, very modern and stylish and its push button controls just add that touch of class. This would be well placed in any 5* hotel yet alone my en-suite!
PRODUCT IS OUTSTANDING AND OUTPERFORMS MORE EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET. EASY TO FIT AND INSTALL.