Architeckt Deluge Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel
Features and Benefits:
- High quality Stainless Steel Body
- Polished Finish
- Large fixed shower head
- 2 adjustable ABS body jets
- 1 ABS hand shower
- Stainless steel double locked hose
- Separate flow and temperature controls
- Auto shut down in the event of water shut off
- Non return valve outlets
- Easy installation
- Suitable for combi boiler systems, mains pressurised systems, pumped systems and mains cold water only systems. Not suitable for gravity fed systems.
- Minimum pressure – 2 bars
- Maximum pressure – 5 bars
- Length of shower hose: 1.5m
- Temperature Scale (min-max C): 5-50 C
- Safety Stop: 38C
- 3 years guarantee
- Conforms to BS EN 817:2008, BS EN 1111:1998, BS EN 1112:2008, BS EN 1113:2015
Architeckt Deluge Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel Downloadable Documents
£139.97 (Inc. VAT)
Architeckt Deluge Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel ReviewsPrevious
Love this shower, get a lovely soaking from the top jet, and a lovely massage from the two body jets, looks far more expensive than some other showers we looked at, also very easy to buff up the mirror finish making it look like new. Good price, speedy delivery, will definitely recommend it to friends and family.
The shower is excellent, good power and easy to usem looks good too. Even better, it arrived less than 12 hrs after ordering A++++
Great looking shower easy to use fast delivery service
LOOKS MORE EXPENSIVE - REALLY EASY TO USE . LOVE IT.
Item as described. Easy to install, well packaged.