Architeckt Thermostatic Cross Handles Concealed Shower with Wall Mounted Fixed Shower Head
£109.99 (Inc. VAT)
The Architeckt Thermostatic Cross Handles Concealed Shower with Wall Mounted Fixed Shower Head is a brilliant shower option for your bathroom. It includes a smart drencher shower head for a luxurious showering experience every day.
The Architeckt Concealed shower valve with gorgeous cross head handles will make your showering area stand out. Not only does it look great, but the handles are easy to operate and the valve features thermostatic technology, ensuring a safer showering experience for everyone. As the valve is concealed, it does not stick out into the showering area and is tucked away inside the wall, leaving only the sleek controls visible. This allows more room for you in the shower - great for smaller bathrooms. The valve also comes with a fantastic 5-year guarantee against the rare occurrence of any factory defects.
Feel like royalty with the Wall Mounted Fixed Shower Head and its drenching cascade of water. This shower really shows off the power of simplicity, with its single spray mode you can benefit from a powerful and invigorating performance every shower, that will leave you feeling refreshed. The stunning polished finish is achieved by adding many layers of eye-catching chrome.
Valve Features and Benefits:
- Solid brass construction, for a guaranteed long life
- Stylish cross handles for easy operation
- Handles are crafted from high-quality zinc
- Coated in multiple layers of chrome
- Concealed to save space
- Thermostatic temperature control
- A fantastic 5-year guarantee, against any factory defects that may occur.
Shower Head Features and Benefits:
- Stunningly beautiful chrome finish
- Fixed head that easily screws onto the included elbow wall arm
- Features one spray mode
- Shower head size: 200mm
- Hygienic and easy to keep clean smooth surface
- Requires a water pressure of 0.5 bar pressure minimum.
- Suitable for use with all plumbing systems.
Flow rates (l/min):
- 0.5 bar: 6.0 (l/min)
- 1.0 bar: 10.0 (l/min)
- 3.0 bar: 13.0 (l/min)