Architeckt Thermostatic Mixer Shower – Crosshead Valve with Round Drench & Adjustable Heads
£124.94 (Inc. VAT)
Your shower is a fundamental part of your bathroom. They provide a speedy, convenient and invigorating way to freshen up in the morning or relax in the evening.
Our thermostatic showers and the components are made from the highest quality materials, using the best manufacturing techniques. For the Architeckt Cross Exposed Thermostatic Shower we use a durable brass valve which is then finished along with the rest of the shower in a glorious chrome.
The rounded design dual head system uses a separate lever and a cross head handles for control of temperature and flow. Thermostatic technology also means protection for all the family no matter what is being used elsewhere in the house.
Another handy benefit of this shower is the adjustability. The riser rail is adjustable to allow retrofitting where possible and the handset holder can be raised or lowered to suit the height of the person using the shower at that time.
If you want to switch between the drencher head and the handset simply move the diverter valve and choose which option best suits your mood.
Features and Benefits:
- Rounded design dual head shower system with separate lever and a cross head handles, one for the flow and one for temperature.
- Thermostatic control means protection for all the family. Temperature and flow will remain the same no matter what other appliances are being used elsewhere in the house.
- The valve body itself is constructed from solid brass for a long lasting and durable item.
- A chrome plated finish is applied to the riser rail and valve so you’ll have no doubt it will look great in any bathroom setting.
- The handset holder and riser rail fixing points are adjustable for added flexibility. This means that during installation you have the possibility to retrofit your old riser rail and when installed you can set the shower head at any height you like and adjust depending on which family member is using it.
- A diverter Valve is used to determine use of either the drencher head or handset, these cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- CE Approval means a high quality product which is safe for all the family to use.
- Backed by a free 10-year guarantee*
- Minimum Bar Pressure: 0.5 mbar
- Maximum Bar Pressure: 5.0 mbar
- Tube Diameter: 25 mm
- Shower Hose Length: 1500 mm
- Shower Arm Projection: 350 mm
- CE Approval
Flow Rates (l/min):
- 0.5 bar - 3.5
- 1 bar - 4.5
- 2 bar - 5.8
- 3 bar - 7.5
*10-year guarantee excludes the cartridge and shower hose, which are covered for 12 months.
Architeckt Thermostatic Mixer Shower – Crosshead Valve with Round Drench & Adjustable Heads Video
£124.94 (Inc. VAT)