Architeckt Boden Bath Shower Mixer Tap
If you want to avoid fitting a shower but would still like the option then a bath shower mixer tap is the ideal choice for your bathroom. They fit to your bath like an ordinary bath filler but use a diverter to swap between the tap outlet and the showerhead outlet.
Solid brass is used in the bath taps manufacturing process which is then coated in multiple layers of dazzling chrome plating. Ideal for installation in any sort of contemporary bathroom or ensuite.
Ceramic cartridges allow for a fluid movement when using the hot and cold controls and as an added bonus they won't wear out like the ordinary rubber washers found in cheaper and older bathroom taps.
The Architeckt Boden bath shower mixer will fill your bath tub quickly, efficiently, and to the perfect temperature every single time and for extra reassurance it's covered by an incredible 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
Features and benefits:
- Made from solid brass for a long-lasting and durable tap.
- Multiple layers of chrome plating for a rust free shine.
- 1/4 Turn ceramic disc technology for fluid operation no matter how often they're used.
- Suitable for use with all types of plumbing systems.
- G3/4 inch inlet connection.
- Comes complete with a brilliant 5 Year guarantee provided by the manufacturer.
Flow Rate (l/min):
- 0.1 bar: 3.74
- 0.2 bar: 5.68
- 0.3 bar: 7.05
- 0.5 bar: 9.16
- 1.0 bar: 13.12
- 2.0 bar: 18.62
- 3.0 bar: 22.86
Architeckt Boden Bath Shower Mixer Tap Video
|Type of Tap||Bath Shower Mixer Tap|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£64.94 (Inc. VAT)