Aqualisa Visage VSD.A2.BR.14 Digital Shower Concealed (Gravity Pumped)
£477.29 (Inc. VAT)
Digital showering doesn’t get more compact than with a Visage concealed control and wall-fixed, drencher shower head. It’s a combination that is great for keeping smaller showering enclosures clean and uncluttered, without compromising on showering performance. Visage Digital’s concealed control features a one touch, push button start/stop and a simple temperature control. Keeping an eye on the control’s clever LED display will ensure you know exactly when it’s time to step into your shower.
Visage Digital shower comes complete with a stylish, wall-fixed drencher shower head, whilst for complete convenience, Visage Digital can be used with a remote control, which lets you activate your shower from outside the showering area. No more cold water wake up calls!
Maintains Constant Temperature In All Conditions
Standard showers can have hot temperature spikes when others in the house turn on taps or flush the toilet.
Thermostatic control means that this shower will hold its temperature steady at all times. It dynamically adjusts the mix of hot and cold water offsetting the everyday changes in water pressure experienced in most family homes.
UK's Most Advanced Digital Mixer Valve
Powered by the new and improved Quartz smart valve which analyses the temperature an amazing 10 times every second! Delivering you precision shower performance and temperature every time. From the moment you walk in the shower to the minute you step out.
200mm Adjustable Drencher Head
Massive 200mm drench head for that torrential rain-fall shower experience. It has a ball joint between the head and the connection allowing you to tilt the drench head to direct the water flow.
Optional Additional Wired Remote Controller
Additional wired remote control available to purchase separately.
It has a range of 10 metres, so can even be positioned in the next room if you want the luxury of switching the shower on from your bed. Compatible with showers from the Visage Digital range, the design is a simple push button and there are even LED lights to indicate when the water has reached the correct temperature.
5 Year Parts & Labour Guarantee
All Aqualisa showers are built with quality materials to the highest engineering specifications which allows this model to be backed with a comprehensive 5-year guarantee.
This gives you access to Aqualisa’s dedicated UK Customer Care team and rapid response specialist engineers who will assist quickly and professionally if you need them.
Unlike many other manufacturers, Aqualisa’s guarantee covers all parts and labour costs associated with any fault. Just register your purchase with Aqualisa to activate your 5 year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Modern, sleek look controller.
- Integrated digital diverter for twin outlets.
- 90mm Harmony head.
- 200mm chrome drencher head.
- Easy fit wall mount shower arm.
- Pinch grip handset holder.
- 800mm adjustable fitting riser rail.
- Blue LED’s on the controller.
- Precision blended, digital thermostatic showering
- Compact and simple concealed control
- Easy glide temperature control
- One touch, push button start/stop
- LED display to indicate when your chosen temperature has been reached
- Neat 200mm wall fixed drencher shower head
- Activate eco-mode on the shower’s processor during installation to reduce flow and make water go up to 33% further
- Can be used with a remote control
- 5 year guarantee for valve and 2 years for accessories and showerheads
- Height 90mm, width 297mm ( 214mm with isolation connectors fitted), length 445mm -Concealed with fixed head – Gravity
- Height 70mm, width 297mm ( 350mm with isolation connectors fitted), length 210mm ( 260mm with isolation connectors fitted ) - Concealed with fixed head –HP/Combi
Rail System Dimensions:
- Length 662mm, diameter 25mm, depth from the wall, incl. head 350mm
- Rail fixing centres 540 - 555mm
- 90mm, 3 spray patterns
- Height 140mm, width 75mm, depth from finished wall 45mm
Aqualisa Visage VSD.A2.BR.14 Digital Shower Concealed (Gravity Pumped) Video
Quality UK Manufacture
Manufactured to the highest quality in England Since 1977
Over 40 years experience manufacturing showers at its plant in Westerham Kent
Exceptional Customer Service
Industry leading product warranties up to 5 years backed by dedicated team of skilled rapid response engineers
UK Top 50 Companies Customer Awards 2017
Trust Pilot Customer Rating of Excellent
£477.29 (Inc. VAT)
Very effective shower and neat. We have hard water so not having pipes and fexlible hoses cuts down on limescale build up.
Have fitted these before. Easy installation good back up high quality product