Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower Exposed (Gravity Pumped) - QZD.A2.EV.14
The exposed version of the Quartz Digital Mixer Shower is sure to look spectacular in your modern bathroom space. It’s also a gravity pumped shower, which is the most common form of plumbing system in older properties in the United Kingdom. The water is normally supplied via a cold water tank in the loft and a hot water cylinder in an airing cupboard. These traditional features are given a modern touch with digital controls.
It incorporates LED backlight controls that are simple to sue for all the family. It will let you know when the optimal water temperature has been reached, so you don’t have to experience that shock of climbing into a shower that’s still too cold.
The included showerhead lets you have a revitalising experience every single time, with 4 spray patterns to choose from, including an eco-mode that will help you save up to 2% of water on your regular showers.
Features and benefits:
- Attractive, all-chrome design.
- Includes digital control, riser rail, 4 spray pattern shower head (with eco-spray) and shower hose.
- Compatible for use with wired and wireless remote controls.
- Boost function for a more powerful shower.
- In-built thermostatic controls keep your set temperature stable, even when your water system experiences fluctuations.
- LED controls will show you exactly when your shower is ready to enjoy.
- Reduced flow function.
- Can be corner fitted.
- Includes a 5-year manufacturer guarantee for the valve and a 2-year guarantee for the shower head and shower accessories.
- Quick and simple installation.
- 15mm push fit inlet.
- For use with gravity water systems.
- CE Marking and BEAB approvals.
- Processor to mains supply: switched fused spur 3amp, processor main cable length is 2m and required voltage is 230-240V.
- Controller to processor: low voltage data cable length is 10m.
- Remote control to processor: low voltage data cable length is 10m.
Water pressure requirements:
- Minimum pressure requirements: The processor must be sited no higher than the base level of the cistern.
- Maximum pressure requirements: 1 bar.
Approximate outlet flow rates:
- Processor set to normal flow rate: 12 litres per minute.
- Boost flow rate: 16l/pm.
- Eco flow rate: 10l/pm.
- Boost eco flow rate: 15 l/pm.
- Processor: 90mm height x 210mm width (265mm when isolation connectors are fitted) x 445mm length.
- Rail: 865mm length x 25mm diameter. Depth from wall including head: 375mm. Fixing centres: 520-830mm.
- Controller: 120mm height x 120mm width. Depth from finished wall: 40mm.
Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower Exposed (Gravity Pumped) - QZD.A2.EV.14 Downloadable Documents
£503.81 (Inc. VAT)
Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower Exposed (Gravity Pumped) - QZD.A2.EV.14 ReviewsPrevious
This was an excellent choice of shower (recommended by our plumber) to replace our old one. It needed to be exposed to involve minimum work to remove the existing one. It looks good, and functions really well. We have already recommended it to a friend who stayed with us who said it was the best shower she had come across!
This product was recommended to us by our plumber as we were unsure of what to replace our old electric shower with. This shower looks really smart and was fitted with the minimum of disruption. The water flow and temperature range is excellent. We have given a 5* rating.
I needed to replace the in laws shower, I picked up the direct replacement from Plumbworld at the best price I could find. This was the easiest replacement I think Ive done! Excellent service from Plumbworld ment this job was done in record time, thank you!
First off I bought the wrong shower - this is the 'exposed' version which needs access from above - and I live in a flat. So I swapped it for the 'concealed' version. But I am sure both versions would perform equally once fitted.
First off I bought the wrong shower - this is the exposed version which needs access from above - and I live in a flat. So I swapped it for the concealed version. But I am sure both versions would perform equally once fitted.