Aqualisa Midas 110 Exposed Mixer Shower - MD110S
Introducing the new Aqualisa Midas 110 exposed valve mixer shower. With its fluid new styling and its high quality materials you’re guaranteed a satisfying and invigorating shower each and every time.
The valves are manufactured from solid brass and have been designed and styled with British bathrooms in mind as, after all Aqualisa are a British company.
They benefit from a pinch grip slider for easy shower head height adjustment, a temperature override button and thermostatic technology to keep the whole family safe.
The mixing valve is manufactured using high quality brass which is then finished in chrome to match the shower kit. It has a safe touch system so you won’t scald your hand on the hot side and is covered with a 5 year Aqualisa guarantee.
With the mixer valve you’ll also receive a bar fixing kit, a riser rail kit, a shower hose and a 105mm diameter Harmony handset with 4 spray patterns and easy clean nozzles. The shower head kit is designed to retro fit over most other showers and is covered with a 2 year Aqualisa guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Bar fixing kit included for perfect installation.
- Safe touch so you won’t scald your fingers.
- Separate temperature and on/off controls for greater control.
- Temperature override button and thermostatic technology for extra safety.
- 105mm Harmony shower handset (4 spray patterns) with easy clean nozzles.
- Anti-twist hose connector and pinch grip slider.
- Brass valve with chrome finish.
- Retro fit easily over your old shower fixing holes.
- 5 years guarantee on the valve (parts and labour), 2 years on shower head kit.
- Pinch grip slider
- 150mm Pipe centres.
- 0.1 bar minimum pressure.
- 10 bar maximum static pressure.
- Suitable for use with all systems.
- Wax-stat technology.
Aqualisa Midas 110 Exposed Mixer Shower - MD110S Video
Aqualisa Midas 110 Exposed Mixer Shower - MD110S Downloadable Documents
£105.03 (Inc. VAT)
Aqualisa Midas 110 Exposed Mixer Shower - MD110S ReviewsPrevious
Bought the midas bar mixer with the easy fit bracket, which made the job a lot easier as our shower is on a stud wall, therefore the existing stud batons(?) where perfect position for fixing bracket, then after tiling went on a treat
Purchasing the Midas 100 gave me no surprises as to its quality and performance as it was replacing another Aqualisa shower which had given 10 years or more of faultless service
Just as expected , and actually a better mechanism than previous versions I had seen on display. The "pinch" slide control is excellent.
Just as expected , and actually a better mechanism than previous versions I had seen on display. The pinch slide control is excellent.
Aqualisa are very good Looks good and operates as I expected easy to use