Aqualisa Aquastream Thermostatic Power Shower White & Chrome
£466.79 (Inc. VAT)
Uses Aqualisa patented Bi-Metallic Coil technology to ensure the best temperature stability of any Power Shower and it comes with a 3 year warranty as standard, which is 3 times longer than Mira or Triton Power Showers.
Maintains constant temperature in all conditions
Standard showers can have hot temperature spikes when others in the house turn on taps or flush the toilet.
Thermostatic control means that this shower will hold its temperature steady at all times. It dynamically adjusts the mix of hot and cold water offsetting the everyday changes in water pressure experienced in most family homes.
3 Year Parts & Labour Guarantee
All Aqualisa showers are built with quality materials to the highest engineering specifications which allows this model to be backed with a comprehensive 3-year guarantee
- Only to be used with gravity water systems.
- For the minimum required pressure, the highest part of the shower head must be below the underside of the cistern.
- Maximum required pressure: 1 bar.
- Pipework entries can be found on the top, bottom and rear of the shower unit.
- Valve inlet centres: 65mm.
- Push-fit inlet fitting connections are 15mm. Inlet supply positions are cold on the right and hot on the left.
- Outlet connection: ½” BSP.
- Be aware: A built-in pump is incorporated into the shower unit to provide the flow boost. This means that the shower is only to be used on a gravity fed water system and CANNOT be used on a high-pressure water system.
- Normal flow position: 10 litres per minute. (2.2 Gallons Per Minute)
- Boost flow position: 18 litres per minute. (4.0 Gallons Per Minute)
- A 3amp fused spur.
- Low voltage transformer mains cable length: 2m. (6ft 6 Inches)
- Low voltage transformer low voltage cable length: 4m. (13ft 2 Inches)
- Height: 320mm. (12.6 Inches)
- Width: 180mm. (7 Inches)
- Depth: 160mm from finished wall (6.3 Inches)
Rail system dimensions:
- Length: 565mm. (22.2 Inches)
- Diameter: 25mm. (1 Inch)
- Depth: 290mm from wall (11.4 Inches)
- Rail fixing centres: 523-529mm. (20.6 - 20.8 Inches)
Aqualisa Aquastream Thermostatic Power Shower White & Chrome Video
|Low Pressure Suitable||Yes|
|Combi Boiler Suitable||No|
|High Pressure Suitable||No|
|Mobile App Connectivity||No|
|Amazon Alexa Connectivity||No|
|Google Home Connectivity||No|
£466.79 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £155.60 = £466.79
4 monthly instalments £116.70 = £466.79
6 monthly instalments £77.80 = £466.79
12 monthly instalments £38.90 = £466.79
Prices last checked on 24/10/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Also Worth Considering
Bought this to replace our old aqualisa as it was leaking water. I had my electrician fit it, as all plumbing was the same. It was almost impossible to remove the front turning handle to install it onto the wall. It took at least 30 minutes trying to remove this without damaging it. That's a lot of extra labour to pay for! In the end, we both had thin screwdrivers under to lift from 3 spots - and yes, followed instructions to the letter to no avail.
Expensive compared to other power showers. Time will tell if it is worth the extra. Well made but fiddly to install as it has a transformer, so was unable to connect it to the mains electricity supply already in place and the pipework was closer together than the previous shower.
This is the third aqua Lisa power shower I have had. The power on this shower is nowhere near as powerful as the last 2. Not much difference in power between just on and full on Disappointed with this one
Bought this shower as replacement for a much older version of the Aquastream model that came with the house we bought 7 years ago. The older model owed us nothing more and from experiencing other electric showers over the years, I always felt the Aquastream was the best. These showers while more expensive, are more than worth it. They are safer, I found very reliable, quiet and give a great shower. Getting the installation right is key to long life with these, and issues with water supply to the unit and pipe setup to deliver this is key to keeping the shower running well for years. Only slight niggle I have with the newer shower is slight audible hum from the transformer (old one did not have this hum) - should it get more noticeable I will be in touch with Aqualisa for a replacement. Overall I'm very happy with this shower unit and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Ordered online as a first time purchase from you. Ordered on a Friday morning, delivered Tuesday morning. Price was best I could find online and some Â£200 cheaper than catalogue retail price!! Delivery was hassle free and trackable even down to being able to check online that the fitter had received it and signed for it at our house while I was at work. This item was highly recommended by our bathroom fitter as a quality product with easily available spares. A splendid upgrade from our old Mira mixer beast. That's what I call good old-fashioned service!!!