Aqualisa Aquarian Exposed Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve Chrome - E99.01T
The Aqualisa Aquarian Thermo shower valve includes all of the winning engineering and design that we know and love Aqualisa for. This shower valve is extremely straightforward to install and includes essential safety features to give you peace of mind for all the family, including automatic shut-off, a pre-set maximum temperature, and a temperature override button.
Additionally, this shower valve features thermostatic technology which ensures a consistent shower at all times; reacting instantly to changes in water temperature and flow.
- Easy and Quick installation
- Options for bottom or rear outlet, and rear inlet
- Optional manifold available to enable installation with rising or falling exposed pipework
- Internal antiscale system
- Essential safety aspects
- Water system compatibility: Most gravity, combi, mains fed and unvented systems
- Sleek, Chrome plated finish
- 3 year warranty
- Inlets: 150mm centres, 15mm pushfit connectors, 18-22mm pipe projection for rear entry, when viewed from front – hot left/cold right
- Outlets: 1728mm pipe projection, Rear = 22mm push-fit, Bottom = 1/2 “ BSP male thread
- Water Pressures: min 0.1 bar (1m head), max 10 bar (100m head)
- This product is compatible with combination boiler systems, however a minimum domestic hot water rating of 24kW is required, as well as a boiler fitted with a fully modulating gas valve. Furthermore, if installing this product in a combi boiler system, the flow regulator should be fitted into the cold inlet before installation takes place.
Quality UK Manufacture
Manufactured to the highest quality in England Since 1977
Over 40 years experience manufacturing showers at its plant in Westerham Kent
Exceptional Customer Service
Industry leading product warranties up to 5 years backed by dedicated team of skilled rapid response engineers
UK Top 50 Companies Customer Awards 2017
Trust Pilot Customer Rating of Excellent
Aqualisa Aquarian Exposed Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve Chrome - E99.01T Downloadable Documents
£318.98 (Inc. VAT)