Wastemaid Air Switch For Kitchen Waste Disposal Units
Air Switch for ALL brands of 'Wastemaid continuous feed' waste disposal units.
- Operates in exactly the same way as the ISE Air Switch by sending a pulse of air through a tube to the disposer to switch it on and off.
- Simply plug the transformer into a suitably positioned wall socket (prefably in the sink unit cabinet), then plug the waste disposer into the transformer.
- The button can be located on the worktop & is supplied with interchangeable white & chrome finishes.
- The Universal Air Switch is supplied with a raised button and beveled surround.
- 16mm diameter hole required
|Manufacturer Part Number||SWITCH|
Pros: Different covers for different sink types(Chrome/Plastic), Long air line , Mounting holes for socket
Cons: So you will have to use the blanking plate supplied with the sink and mount in this the switch button., The switch hole socket support is a little small to fit into an existing tap hole on a sink.
"This product arrives as show.Is a air switch-able socket,which could be used for any product.
Not water proof,so best to mount where water ingress is not going to occur."
|Value for Money|
"This product arrives as show.is a air switch-able socket,which could be used for any product. not water proof,so best to mount where water ingress is not going to occur."
£55.97 (Inc. VAT)
Was £84.02 Save 33%
Until offer ends
12 in Stock