Rada V12 Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve (1.1651.002)
The contemporary bathroom should be stylish, sleek and minimalistic. The old adage that less is more certainly applies to the bathroom, and with the average size of the UK bathroom being quite small it’s always a good idea to ensure it doesn’t look crowded. That’s why a concealed thermostatic shower valve is a great choice, and not just because of its attractive aesthetics.
Great functionality and safety is paramount when you’re using something that can put out hot temperatures. The in-built thermostatic technology will consistently regulate the temperature of the water to ensure it remains at your pre-set selection. This means that it won’t suddenly heat up just because someone has used another source of water in your home, so it removes the risk of accidental scalding. Simple to understand controls means the whole family can use them without complication too. The only thing that will then be on your mind is having a great showering experience!
Features and Benefits:
- Water temperature remains balanced thanks to thermostatic controls. Just set your desired temperature and have a brilliant and, most importantly, safe shower.
- A concealed valve that is controlled through easy sequential controls. It begins with cold and moves through to warm.
- Light simplistic touch controls with plain and simple indicators that the whole family will understand.
- Insutech® technology makes the valve safer by making outer surfaces safe to touch via temperature reduction.
- Built to withstand heavy use over a long period.
- Features integral isolating ball valves.
- Also includes check valves, service-free cartridge and filters.
- Suitable for use at both high and low pressures with the majority of plumbing systems.
- Easy installation of the concealed valve thanks to a dual outlet body with a top or bottom outlet.
- Large area inlet filters are accessible from the elbow with ease.
- The temperature range is adjustable from cold to a pre-set maximum.
- The maximum temperature is factory set at approximately 43°C.
- Thermostatic control 1°C within the range of 35°C – 45°C (assumes supplies of 15°C cold and 65°C hot at nominally equal pressures).
- In the event of the loss of either cold or hot water supplies, the valve will automatically shut off.
- Dynamic supply pressure (running): Minimum: 0.1 bar. Maximum: 5 Bar. Maximum static: 10 bar.
- Minimum flow rate: 3 l/min.
- Maximum flow rate: 40 l/min.
- If the supply pressure is lower than 0.5 bar, we recommend that you fit the supplied 9 l/min flow regulator. For increased water saving an optional 6 l/min flow regulator can be fitted.
- Easy access to filters for servicing needs.
- Approved by the Buildcert TMV3 Scheme.