- Chrome finish
- Simple to use single control operation for on/off and temperature
- Operates on all plumbing systems
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family
- Maximum temperature stop for safe showering
- Simple maintenance, with easy access to filters, flow and temperature cartridge
- TMV2 approved for enhanced safety
- Magni-flo gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure
- 4 mode, style matched handset with rub-clean nozzles and hose
- Riser rail
- Shower Valve
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Maximum Static Pressure: 10 Bar.
- Maximum Maintained Pressure: 5 Bar.
- Minimum Maintained Pressure (Gas Water Heater): 1.0 Bar.
(for optimum performance supplies should be nominally equal).
- Minimum Maintained Pressure (Gravity System): 0.1 Bar.
(0.1 bar = 1 Metre head from base of cold tank to the outlet of the shower handset).
- Factory Pre-set (Blend) Shower: 43°C.
- Optimum Thermostatic Control Range: 35°C - 45°C.
(Achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Recommended Hot Supply: 60°C - 65°C.
- Note! The Mixing Valve can operate at temperatures up to 85°C for short periods without damage. However for safety reasons it is recommended that the maximum hot water temperature is limited to 65°C.
Minimum Differential between Hot Supply and Outlet Temperature: 10°C.
- Cold Water Range: 5°C - 25°C.
Plumbing system compatibility:
- Gravity fed hot and cold water supplies
- Gravity fed hot and cold supplies - both pumped
- Fully modulating combination boilers and instantaneous gas water heaters
- Mains pressure hot and cold - unvented
- Mains pressure thermal store
- Accepts falling, rising and rear supplies