InSinkErator Kitchen Waste Disposal Unit Model 66
Once you own a kitchen waste disposal unit, you’ll wonder how you ever went without. This little gadget is designed to slot under your sink and eats up all that kitchen waste that can’t be recycled. It does this by grinding the waste down into fine particles before disposing of it down the drains. This ensures you make fewer trips to empty the kitchen bin and also means it’s environmentally friendly as less waste will ultimately end up in landfills.
It’s a fast, convenient way of vastly reducing the amount of waste your kitchen produces on an annual basis.
- Grinds food waste into disposable fine particles that are then flushed down your kitchen drain.
- Minimises trips to the outside bin and reduces the amount of waste going to landfills.
- Simple to use – just turn it on, pop in your waste and watch it work its magic.
- A hygienic and clean way of waste disposal.
- Doesn’t take up valuable storage space under the sink as it’s compact in size.
- Simple to install and can be fitted under most new and existing sinks.
- Covered by a 4-year manufacturer guarantee.
- 1-stage grind technology.
- Powerful grind with a high-torque Dura-Drive® induction motor.
- Operates with a built-in air switch that’s finished in chrome and brushed steel.
- Stainless steel grind elements ensure a long life.
- Continuous feed model.
- Overload protection.
- Quicker installation with a Quick Lock® mounting assembly.
- Cast lugs.
- Reduced noise level with a removable sound baffle.
Key technical information:
- Single phase motor.
- Intermittent time rating.
- Features permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings.
- Approximate shipping weight: 8.7kg.
- Overall height: 318mm.
- Grind chamber capacity: 980ml.
- Average water usage: Approximately 4.0 litres per person per day.
- Average electrical usage: 3-4 KWH per year.
- Includes a dishwasher drain connection.