Architeckt Karlstad Bath Filler Tap
- Why have separate bath filler taps when you can combine them together into one sublime package? This bath filler isn’t just a treat for the eyes, it offers superb performance that will make you want a hot bath time and time again.
- The top of this striking bath filler is completely flat, including the L-shaped tap heads that provide water from hot or cold sources with only a quarter-turn. It’s thanks to ceramic disc technology, which is also far sturdier than the rubber washers previously used in taps and won’t wear out to cause leaks. The flatness continues along the spout, which deposits a steady stream of water from a curved underside.
- Topped off with a sparkling chrome finish, this is a tap you’ll definitely want as part of your contemporary bathroom.
Features and Benefits:
- The body of the tap is made from a high-quality source of solid brass with zinc handles to keep it strong and robust for life.
- The finishing touch is a chrome finish that will continue to shine long after you installed it. Just give it a regular wipe down to keep it looking brilliant.
- Ceramic disc technology means that you only need to turn the tap heads a quarter of the way to turn the water on or off. It also reduces the risk of leaks.
- Complete with a 3-year guarantee.
- Suitable for installation in all plumbing systems.
- G3/4” inlet connection.
- 0.1 bar: 3.5 l/min
- 0.2bar: 5.1 l/min
- 0.5 bar: 7.6 l/min
- 1 bar: 10.5 l/min
- 1.5 bar: 12.7 l/min
- 2 bar: 14.7 l/min
- 3 bar: 17.8 l/min