Hoom Spare Toilet Roll Holder
- Perfectly suited for use on surfaces such as Tiles, Natural Stone, Glass, Concrete, Metal, Wood and Many Plastics and Laminates.
- Supplied with the extremely tough adhesive and wall fixing plate. So simple to install.
- Can take a weight of up to 300kg.
- Solid chrome plated brass spare toilet roll holder.
- Circular design, clean and simple construction.
- Measures W50 x D126 x H50mm
- Ready to Use After 12 Hours.
Fitting Instructions :
- What Kinds of surface can the Never Drill Again products be fixed to?
- Almost any smooth or rough surface is suitable if it is firm and able to bear the load in question. The Never Drill Again system is perfect for high quality materials that one does not want to damage by drilling, like stone, ceramic (tiles), glass, concrete, metal, wood and many plastics.
- Unsuitable surfaces include, plaster, wallpaper and textiles (such as carpets), and painted surfaces which do not provide sufficient firmness and support for surface attachments.
- There is no adhesion to polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polyetrafluoroethylene (PTFE, Teflon).
- Although we have described as many examples as possible, our instructions can cover only some of the many surfaces and surface treatments that are suitable. The user is therefore advised to make preliminary tests when considering other types of surface.